wine tourism in lanzarote
Visits to the Vega de Yuco wineries and vineyards
Vega de Yuco is a Canarian bodega brimming with authentic tradition and innovation. Its wines are characterized by their genuine, expressive quality and a personality all of their own.
We invite you to know the soul of the authentic Lanzarote winery with a guided tour and a tasting of two organic wines selected especially for you.
From the vine to the tasting room of Bodegas Vega de Yuco we propose a simple tour and interpreted visit of fifty minutes where you can delve into the bowels of our winery to learn about the peculiarities and history of the vineyard in Lanzarote, its varieties and characteristics, and discover how the art of turning the fruit of the vine into wine is worked. You will also know everything about the Volcanic Malvasia and the Listán Negro, exclusive varieties of the island and predominant in our elaborations.
We will end the visit with a very special tasting of our organic wines (essence Yaiza) chosen for the occasion, and if time permits, we will enjoy it in our cozy outdoor pergola with unique views of the landscape of vineyards and Los Volcanes Natural Park.
Humility, simplicity and dedication can be sensed in this experience of almost family that we offer from the heart of Masdache, so to be able to serve them as they deserve, it is imperative that you make your reservation in advance and check availability through our website.
What do we propose?
A gift three in one! Yes, yes, as you hear it. A ecological route and sustainable through three unique landscape enclaves of the island, with tradition and flavor of Lanzarote that you may not have experienced yet. Each of these experiences will be accompanied by a organic product, selected especially for you, so that you can later enjoy it at home again.
* Reservations for each of the experiences will be made in each establishment on the days and times scheduled for visits. They will only have to call the telephones that we indicate below and enjoy the gift.
* Voucher valid for 1 person, to be paid, up to three months after purchase.
* See Hours / Days of visit or do the complete route on Thursdays if you prefer to do the visits in a single day.
* If you prefer to make the reservations separately (according to their visiting hours), contact the establishments on the indicated phones or emails.
What we offer?
1. Guided visit FINCA MACHIDA
One of the largest ecological farms for the cultivation of agricultural products from Lanzarote in which you will discover the authentic flavors of the land. Entering this agricultural landscape will be quite an experience to see first-hand the large pantry of high-quality Km products that we have on the island.
- The visit is complemented by a JELLY pumpkin and coriander, handcrafted with farm products so that you can also enjoy it at home.
* THURSDAY: From 9:30 to 10:30 p.m. | Reservations: +34 645 301 937 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Guided visit BODEGA VEGA DE YUCO
The winery offers a five senses experience, where you can discover the particularities and history of the vineyard in Lanzarote, its varieties and characteristics, and learn how the art of turning the fruit of the vine into wine is worked. The visit includes an Eco-tasting with unique views of the landscape of Masdache vineyards and Volcanoes Natural Park.
- Complete experience one WINE BOTTLE Ecological Yaiza Essence so that you can also enjoy it at home and toast all the unique moments that you are going to live with this voucher.
*THURSDAY: From 11:00 to 12:00 h. | Reservations: +34 928 524 316 | email@example.com
3. Guided visit SALINAS DE JANUBIO
One of the most unique landscapes on the island of Lanzarote and a space of cultural tradition with more than one hundred years of history.
You will get to know its various architectural, ethnographic and environmental values, as well as its hydraulic layout and the exceptional volcanic environment that leaves no one indifferent.
- After the visit you will receive a premium product from the range JANUBE SALT FLOWER of high gastronomic value.
*THURSDAY: From 12:30 to 13:30 h. | Reservations: +34 659 449 849 | firstname.lastname@example.org